Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

In-Game Theatre (Youtube Embed Videos) - Page 2
Notices

Thread: In-Game Theatre (Youtube Embed Videos)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Impossible with the current state of MTA. No future plans of video support for MTA.

We do have a theatre. It's located at Pershing Square. It's occasionally been ran a short loop on it using images replaced every second. But using this shader method we can't get anything but a 5 second loop. Not sure how long you want to sit watching the 5-second loop. Longer animations will cause too long download time.

The idea is great. Believe me I've wanted to use videos in MTA a long time. But at this point it is simply not possible, and it will not be possible in the near future.
    If you created a whole bunch of images, it would be possible but it'd use about 10GB's worth of space to store any decent video images.
    National Trucking Corporation:
    David Howard, Chairman of Company

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Maybe to you, but not to others.
    Some people like the idea of going to a theatre, watching a youtube video while munching on some snacks irl, just for the chillin' part of it.
    I want this.

THE MANOVSKAYA BRATVA

Good idea but you'd have to send everyone a link and they'd have to watch it seperateley
    Franklin Green AKA Stretch - Alive
    Molly Sitt - Alive

I know my name is supposed to be ''stretch'' Instead of ''Strech''

Quote Originally Posted by Strech View Post
    Good idea but you'd have to send everyone a link and they'd have to watch it seperateley
    Holy shit..
    Bumped thread much.
    Well fuck it.
    Honestly anyone in their right state of mind would see this is a great idea, it'd just be hella' time consuming and idek if anybody even plays MTA anymore LOL.
    I just came on for the hell of it, I just saw the link and was like #yolo, and I still remembered my old login.

Whalecumz back, unwanted memories.

~ Nightmare...